Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pizza Time!

Pizza Time!

I like to make my pizza dough in the bread machine. It's hard to mix up pizza dough on your own when you suffer from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Here is the pizza dough recipe I use:

3/4 Cup Water
2 TBS Olive Oil
1 tsp Sea Salt
2 1/2 Cups Bread Flour
1 3/4 tsp yeast

When the bread machine kicks off, I give it about 1 more hour. If I am making a double batch I will take the first one out as soon as it is done with the last cycle and place it into an oiled bowl with plastic wrap while the other one mixes and raises.


So this is an image of a Vegan Pizza I made. This one is made with an organic marinara, Daiya cheese, seitan sausage with sage and rosemary, bell peppers, artichoke hearts, onions, crushed red peppers, garlic, olive oil and basil.

No comments:

Post a Comment